Average Parts Advisor with Sales Skills Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
The average annual salary of Parts Advisor is $32,264.00
The maximum salary range is between $31,200.00 and $35,880.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Parts Advisor is $16.05.
The maximum hourly wage is between $16.35 and $19.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Parts Advisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Advisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Parts Advisor compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Parts Advisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Parts Advisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Parts Advisor when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Parts Advisor is Customer Service that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Director $91,052.00 to $194,408.00
- Office Manager $37,638.00 to $62,779.00
- Parts Advisor $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Procurement Director $88,426.00 to $201,135.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $92,644.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $83,720.00
- Procurement Director $75,140.00 to $169,441.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,638.00 to $63,963.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $111,228.00
- Procurement Director $0.00 to $168,579.00