Average Procurement Director with Strategic Planning Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Procurement Director is $104,000.00
The starting salary of Procurement Director is between $75,140.00 and $88,400.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $147,340.00 and $169,441.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Director Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Director. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Director compared to female. Their involvement is 65% while of female is only 35%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Director Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Director's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Director when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Director is Contract Negotiation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 19% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Contract Negotiation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Negotiation with 5%. It can be said that Negotiation skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Parts Advisor $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Procurement Director $88,426.00 to $201,135.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $92,644.00
- Parts Advisor $0.00 to $35,880.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $83,720.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,638.00 to $63,963.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $111,228.00
- Procurement Director $0.00 to $168,579.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $45,448.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $50,232.00