Average Office Manager with Customer Relations Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $51,410.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $37,638.00 and $44,280.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $54,590.00 and $62,779.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Payroll Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Payroll Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Customer Service with 2%. It can be said that Customer Service skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,374.00
- Procurement Director $77,920.00 to $141,128.00
- Parts Advisor $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Office Manager $34,145.00 to $61,525.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $70,794.00
- Procurement Director $91,052.00 to $194,408.00
- Parts Advisor $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Procurement Director $88,426.00 to $201,135.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $92,644.00
- Parts Advisor $0.00 to $35,880.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $83,720.00