Average Procurement Manager with Contract Management Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $118,245.00
The starting salary of Procurement Manager is between $91,902.00 and $108,120.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $167,990.00 and $193,189.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 82% while of female is only 18%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Procurement Manager salary in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $120,150.00.
And finally, once the Procurement Manager gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $149,875.00.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Procurement Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $118,245.00 whereas the highest earning is $146,624.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $146,624.00 at 24%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 24% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,766.00 to $63,929.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Manager $53,244.00 to $123,188.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,604.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $78,016.00
- Parts Manager $42,347.00 to $83,720.00
- Office Manager $41,837.00 to $68,264.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $98,440.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $63,929.00
- Procurement Manager $60,410.00 to $119,543.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,828.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $76,291.00