Average Parts Manager with Inventory Management Skills Salary in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $82,867.00/year
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $82,867.00
The maximum salary range is between $85,600.00 and $98,440.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $36.86/hour
The average hourly pay of Parts Manager is $36.86.
The maximum hourly wage is between $37.80 and $43.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Parts Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Manager $53,244.00 to $123,188.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,604.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $78,016.00
- Parts Manager $42,347.00 to $83,720.00
- Procurement Manager $91,902.00 to $193,189.00
- Office Manager $41,837.00 to $68,264.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $63,929.00
- Procurement Manager $60,410.00 to $119,543.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,828.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $36,720.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Manager $45,526.00 to $99,015.00