Average Office Manager with Office Administration Skills Salary in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Annual Base Salary - $60,049.00/year
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $60,049.00
The maximum salary range is between $59,850.00 and $68,828.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Parts Manager $42,347.00 to $83,720.00
- Procurement Manager $91,902.00 to $193,189.00
- Office Manager $41,837.00 to $68,264.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $98,440.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $63,929.00
- Procurement Manager $60,410.00 to $119,543.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $36,720.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Manager $45,526.00 to $99,015.00
- Parts Manager $29,376.00 to $63,986.00
- Millwright $44,651.00 to $91,506.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $63,963.00