Average Office Manager with Intuit QuickBooks Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $53,876.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $44,472.00 and $52,320.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $58,300.00 and $67,045.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $27.56.
The maximum hourly wage is between $29.16 and $34.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Operations Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 36% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Operations Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Payroll Administration with 8%. It can be said that Payroll Administration skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Meteorologist $0.00 to $99,671.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $57,661.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,736.00 to $112,815.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $32,130.00 to $85,733.00
- Metrology Calibration Technician $0.00 to $62,675.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $41,837.00 to $85,238.00
- Microbiologist $32,130.00 to $74,865.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,294.00 to $108,675.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $92,092.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $79,235.00