Average Paralegal / Legal Assistant with Drafting Correspondence Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $60,172.00
The starting salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is between $41,837.00 and $49,220.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $74,120.00 and $85,238.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal / Legal Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Paralegal / Legal Assistant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Paralegal / Legal Assistant when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Paralegal / Legal Assistant is Filing Court Documents that affects the salary by 13%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $57,661.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,736.00 to $112,815.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $32,130.00 to $85,733.00
- Metrology Calibration Technician $0.00 to $62,675.00
- Office Manager $44,472.00 to $67,045.00
- Microbiologist $32,130.00 to $74,865.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,294.00 to $108,675.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $92,092.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $79,235.00
- Paralegal $32,394.00 to $73,830.00