Average Youth Director Church Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Youth Director (Church) is $39,002.00
The starting salary of Youth Director (Church) is between $26,376.00 and $31,030.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $48,300.00 and $55,545.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Youth Director (Church) is $20.80.
The maximum hourly wage is between $21.80 and $25.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Youth Director (Church) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Youth Director (Church). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Youth Director (Church) compared to female. Their involvement is 74% while of female is only 26%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $59,296.00 to $221,076.00
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) $44,982.00 to $68,264.00
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) $0.00 to $83,720.00
- Civil Engineering Technologist $0.00 to $93,150.00
- Civil Engineering Technologist $35,896.00 to $93,288.00
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist $29,733.00 to $77,522.00
- Architect (but not Landscape or Naval) $44,200.00 to $116,576.00
- Architect (but not Landscape or Naval) $48,178.00 to $122,958.00
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher $28,892.00 to $100,602.00
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Teacher $0.00 to $51,428.00
- English Teacher/Tutor (Vocational) $0.00 to $61,594.00
- Architectural Technologist $35,471.00 to $82,731.00