Average Civil Engineering Technologist with Geographic Information Systems GIS Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Civil Engineering Technologist is $79,500.00
The maximum salary range is between $81,000.00 and $93,150.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Civil Engineering Technologist is $31.35.
The starting hourly rate is between $23.00 and $27.56 for Civil Engineering Technologist whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $33.79 and $39.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Civil Engineering Technologist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Civil Engineering Technologist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Civil Engineering Technologist compared to female. Their involvement is 71% while of female is only 29%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Civil Engineering Technologist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Civil Engineering Technologist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Civil Engineering Technologist when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Civil Engineering Technologist is Autodesk AutoCAD Land Desktop that affects the salary by 6%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $67,830.00 to $219,420.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $69,836.00 to $249,964.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $61,846.00 to $223,871.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $59,296.00 to $221,076.00
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) $44,982.00 to $68,264.00
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) $0.00 to $83,720.00
- Civil Engineering Technologist $35,896.00 to $93,288.00
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist $29,733.00 to $77,522.00
- Youth Director (Church) $26,376.00 to $55,545.00
- Architect (but not Landscape or Naval) $44,200.00 to $116,576.00
- Architect (but not Landscape or Naval) $48,178.00 to $122,958.00
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher $28,892.00 to $100,602.00