Average Senior Attorney / Lawyer Corporate, in-house Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) is $155,496.00
The starting salary of Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) is between $97,308.00 and $114,480.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $176,400.00 and $202,860.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OB/GYN) $69,488.00 to $485,105.00
- Consulting Manager $0.00 to $142,830.00
- Occupational Therapist (OT) $44,149.00 to $102,396.00
- Consulting Manager $0.00 to $131,618.00
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) $0.00 to $61,422.00
- Family Nurse Practitioner (NP) $72,981.00 to $135,309.00
- Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) $53,924.00 to $200,560.00
- Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) $41,548.00 to $156,676.00
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) $72,267.00 to $152,145.00
- Office Manager $36,040.00 to $86,940.00
- Content Manager $35,471.00 to $68,828.00
- Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) $30,056.00 to $68,172.00