Average Content Manager with Search Engine Optimization SEO Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Content Manager is $50,053.00
The starting salary of Content Manager is between $35,471.00 and $41,730.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $59,850.00 and $68,828.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Content Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Content Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Content Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 71% while of male is only 29%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Content Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Content Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Content Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Content Manager is Team Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 45% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Team Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Copywriting with 9%. It can be said that Copywriting skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Family Nurse Practitioner (NP) $72,981.00 to $135,309.00
- Senior Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) $97,308.00 to $202,860.00
- Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) $53,924.00 to $200,560.00
- Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) $41,548.00 to $156,676.00
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) $72,267.00 to $152,145.00
- Office Manager $36,040.00 to $86,940.00
- Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) $30,056.00 to $68,172.00
- Senior Database Administrator (DBA) $61,583.00 to $142,899.00
- Senior Database Administrator (DBA) $63,912.00 to $149,500.00
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) $35,896.00 to $60,295.00
- Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) $27,540.00 to $75,061.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $0.00 to $90,252.00