Average Regional Human Resources HR Manager Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager is $93,705.00
The starting salary of Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager is between $68,213.00 and $80,250.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $126,440.00 and $145,406.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $93,705.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,716.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $3,432.00
- Monthly Salary : $7,437.00
Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 93% while of male is only 7%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For 5-9 years, the Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager salary increases to $86,801.60
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $94,686.82.
And finally, once the Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $120,036.25.
Prominent Skills Affecting Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager is Benefits & Compensation that affects the salary by 1%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $87,146.00 whereas the highest earning is $116,194.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $116,194.00 at 24%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 7% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 24% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) $27,931.00 to $66,436.00
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) $28,016.00 to $64,584.00
- Business Development Director $54,808.00 to $192,602.00
- Janitor or Cleaner (but not Maid or Housekeeping Cleaner) $0.00 to $41,055.00
- Customer Success Manager $39,398.00 to $97,808.00
- .NET Software Developer / Programmer $40,392.00 to $107,790.00
- Academic Advisor (College/University) $31,833.00 to $104,052.00
- Data Analyst $38,556.00 to $86,112.00
- Regional Sales Manager $42,747.00 to $125,511.00
- Account Executive $34,561.00 to $106,548.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst $0.00 to $73,957.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Architect $57,783.00 to $155,434.00