Average Business Intelligence BI Analyst Salary at Biscuits Leclerc in Canada
The average annual salary of Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is $62,145.00
The maximum salary range is between $64,310.00 and $73,957.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- .NET Software Developer / Programmer $40,392.00 to $107,790.00
- Regional Human Resources (HR) Manager $68,213.00 to $145,406.00
- Academic Advisor (College/University) $31,833.00 to $104,052.00
- Data Analyst $38,556.00 to $86,112.00
- Regional Sales Manager $42,747.00 to $125,511.00
- Account Executive $34,561.00 to $106,548.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Architect $57,783.00 to $155,434.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $47,303.00 to $109,883.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $51,655.00 to $110,159.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $53,040.00 to $80,132.00
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) $36,941.00 to $63,388.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $42,840.00 to $106,812.00