Average Insurance Claims Adjuster with Claim Handling Skills Salary at TD Insurance in Canada
The average annual salary of Insurance Claims Adjuster is $50,885.00
The maximum salary range is between $51,940.00 and $59,731.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Insurance Claims Adjuster Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Insurance Claims Adjuster. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Insurance Claims Adjuster compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Full Stack Software Developer $0.00 to $84,905.00
- Insurance Claims Adjuster $35,139.00 to $78,971.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $41,310.00 to $78,246.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $61,268.00 to $127,857.00
- Insurance Claims Adjuster $43,733.00 to $102,396.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $0.00 to $93,576.00