Average Insurance Claims Adjuster with Negotiation Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Insurance Claims Adjuster is $54,595.00
The maximum salary range is between $54,080.00 and $62,192.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Insurance Claims Adjuster Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Insurance Claims Adjuster. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Insurance Claims Adjuster compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Insurance Claim or Policy Processing Clerk $0.00 to $46,759.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $59,466.00 to $111,090.00
- Insurance Claims Adjuster $35,896.00 to $60,950.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $44,200.00 to $106,444.00