Average Application Developer with Cascading Style Sheets CSS Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Application Developer is $44,454.00
The maximum salary range is between $46,440.00 and $53,406.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Application Developer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Application Developer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Application Developer compared to female. Their involvement is 65% while of female is only 35%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Application Developer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Application Developer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Application Developer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Application Developer is Oracle which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 118% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Oracle.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Node.js with 70%. It can be said that Node.js skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $0.00 to $53,636.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $33,337.00 to $59,064.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $32,394.00 to $66,447.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $31,212.00 to $64,584.00
- Assistant Manager, Customer Service $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Assistant Manager, Property Management $0.00 to $41,055.00
- Application Support Specialist $34,238.00 to $81,673.00
- Application Support Specialist $0.00 to $71,070.00
- Application Support Specialist $44,982.00 to $115,920.00
- Account Director $47,252.00 to $115,805.00
- Account Director $36,941.00 to $151,674.00