Average Account Director with Customer Relationship Management CRM Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Account Director is $91,763.00
The starting salary of Account Director is between $36,941.00 and $43,460.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $131,890.00 and $151,674.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $91,763.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,634.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $3,268.00
- Monthly Salary : $7,081.00
Account Director Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Account Director. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Account Director compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Account Director salary in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For 5-9 years, the Account Director salary increases to $87,506.41
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $96,030.00.
And finally, once the Account Director gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $107,929.50.
Prominent Skills Affecting Account Director Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Account Director's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Account Director when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Account Director is Strategic Planning which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 21% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Strategic Planning.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Business Development with 2%. It can be said that Business Development skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Account Director. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $89,928.00 whereas the highest earning is $108,280.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $108,280.00 at 18%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 2% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 7% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 18% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Application Developer $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Assistant Manager, Property Management $0.00 to $41,055.00
- Application Support Specialist $34,238.00 to $81,673.00
- Application Support Specialist $0.00 to $71,070.00
- Application Support Specialist $44,982.00 to $115,920.00
- Account Director $47,252.00 to $115,805.00
- Account Director $59,118.00 to $123,050.00
- Account Executive, Inside Sales $35,471.00 to $78,177.00
- Account Executive, Inside Sales $38,378.00 to $80,546.00
- Account Executive, Public Relations (PR) $36,720.00 to $69,368.00
- Assistant Vice President (AVP), Commercial Lending $75,140.00 to $155,170.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist $0.00 to $52,417.00