Average Office Manager with Project Management Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $55,237.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $39,109.00 and $46,010.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $82,680.00 and $95,082.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 82% while of male is only 18%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Payroll Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 12% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Payroll Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Customer Relations with 1%. It can be said that Customer Relations skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $32,436.00 to $67,678.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $105,570.00
- Paralegal $28,458.00 to $55,154.00
- Process Improvement Manager $72,667.00 to $119,359.00
- Middle School Teacher $48,153.00 to $110,745.00
- Paralegal $39,109.00 to $70,702.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $63,368.00 to $186,300.00
- Middle School Teacher $0.00 to $76,464.00
- Process Technician $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Paralegal $43,248.00 to $64,607.00
- Office Manager $29,453.00 to $55,373.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $85,238.00