Average Process Improvement Manager with Lean Process Engineering Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $94,491.00/year
The average annual salary of Process Improvement Manager is $94,491.00
The starting salary of Process Improvement Manager is between $72,667.00 and $85,490.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $103,790.00 and $119,359.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Improvement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Improvement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Process Improvement Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 59% while of male is only 41%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Improvement Manager $58,752.00 to $119,635.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $100,280.00
- Middle School Teacher $0.00 to $72,036.00
- Office Manager $32,436.00 to $67,678.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $105,570.00
- Paralegal $28,458.00 to $55,154.00
- Middle School Teacher $48,153.00 to $110,745.00
- Paralegal $39,109.00 to $70,702.00
- Office Manager $39,109.00 to $95,082.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $63,368.00 to $186,300.00
- Middle School Teacher $0.00 to $76,464.00
- Process Technician $0.00 to $51,394.00