Average Attorney / Lawyer, Law Firm with Contract Negotiation Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) is $72,188.00
The maximum salary range is between $73,140.00 and $84,111.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) compared to male. Their involvement is 66% while of male is only 34%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) $48,654.00 to $149,167.00
- Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) $50,490.00 to $101,534.00
- Chief People Officer $88,944.00 to $246,330.00
- Chief Pilot (Aircraft) $0.00 to $181,792.00
- Cloud Solutions Engineer $0.00 to $84,905.00
- Chief Product Officer (CPO) $101,915.00 to $301,875.00