Average Chief People Officer with Human Resources HR Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Chief People Officer is $194,701.00
The starting salary of Chief People Officer is between $88,944.00 and $104,640.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $214,200.00 and $246,330.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $194,701.00
- Weekly Pay : $3,499.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $6,999.00
- Monthly Salary : $15,164.00
Chief People Officer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Chief People Officer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Chief People Officer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $186,913.00 whereas the highest earning is $194,701.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $194,701.00 at 0%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 4% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) $83,385.00 to $149,247.00
- Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) $0.00 to $105,421.00
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) $0.00 to $125,580.00
- Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) $0.00 to $84,111.00
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) $48,654.00 to $149,167.00
- Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) $50,490.00 to $101,534.00