Average Product Manager, with Product Marketing Skills Salary in Mississauga, Ontario
The average annual salary of Product Manager, is $74,937.00
The starting salary of Product Manager, is between $61,149.00 and $71,940.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $86,670.00 and $99,671.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Manager, Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Manager,. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Product Manager, compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Manager, Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Manager,'s salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Manager, when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Manager, is Product Development which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 12% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Product Development.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Product Management with 11%. It can be said that Product Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $76,464.00
- Product Manager, $0.00 to $67,620.00
- Operations Director $46,385.00 to $185,288.00
- Payroll Administrator $44,982.00 to $71,450.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $44,472.00 to $120,750.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Operations Director $75,047.00 to $149,500.00
- Payroll Administrator $31,518.00 to $62,100.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $42,228.00 to $100,683.00
- Product Manager, $44,651.00 to $97,808.00
- Project Coordinator $27,668.00 to $81,478.00
- Operations Director $63,929.00 to $212,382.00