Average Project Coordinator with Scheduling Skills Salary in Concord, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $62,315.00
The maximum salary range is between $66,490.00 and $76,464.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Project Coordinating that affects the salary by 8%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll Administrator $40,766.00 to $75,210.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Product Manager, $41,446.00 to $118,243.00
- Operations Director $27,540.00 to $176,364.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $38,378.00 to $118,128.00
- Payroll Administrator $37,842.00 to $68,172.00
- Product Manager, $0.00 to $67,620.00
- Operations Director $46,385.00 to $185,288.00
- Payroll Administrator $44,982.00 to $71,450.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $44,472.00 to $120,750.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Product Manager, $61,149.00 to $99,671.00