Average Parts Manager with Customer Service Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $43,600.00
The starting salary of Parts Manager is between $29,376.00 and $34,560.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $55,640.00 and $63,986.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Parts Manager is $17.12.
The maximum hourly wage is between $17.60 and $20.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Parts Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Parts Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Parts Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Parts Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Parts Manager is Order Inventory that affects the salary by 27%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $63,929.00
- Procurement Manager $60,410.00 to $119,543.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,828.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $36,720.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Manager $45,526.00 to $99,015.00
- Millwright $44,651.00 to $91,506.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $63,963.00
- Partner - Accounting Firm, Tax $118,932.00 to $364,228.00
- Procurement Analyst $37,647.00 to $97,808.00
- Office Manager $36,244.00 to $65,205.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,501.00 to $67,689.00