Average Middle School Teacher with English Language Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Middle School Teacher is $50,825.00
The maximum salary range is between $51,360.00 and $59,064.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Middle School Teacher is $25.38.
The maximum hourly wage is between $26.40 and $30.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Middle School Teacher Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Middle School Teacher. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Middle School Teacher compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Middle School Teacher Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Middle School Teacher's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Middle School Teacher when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Middle School Teacher is French Language which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 22% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in French Language.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Curriculum Planning with 10%. It can be said that Curriculum Planning skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Improvement Engineer $41,149.00 to $97,520.00
- Microsoft Exchange Administrator $0.00 to $95,680.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $86,940.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $43,248.00 to $97,129.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $83,985.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $59,168.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $42,900.00 to $91,207.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $121,900.00
- Middle School Teacher $0.00 to $71,760.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $46,380.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $120,819.00