Average Office Manager with Project Management Skills Salary in Halifax, Nova Scotia
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $54,600.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $34,808.00 and $40,950.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $81,750.00 and $94,013.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 58% while of male is only 42%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Microsoft Excel which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 24% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Excel.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Administration with 22%. It can be said that Administration skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Merchandiser $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $23,205.00 to $72,036.00
- Process Analyst $45,050.00 to $109,883.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $76,544.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $26,265.00 to $84,916.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $60,375.00
- Merchandiser $31,501.00 to $96,600.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $29,733.00 to $48,565.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $92,391.00
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing $0.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $42,900.00 to $68,828.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $24,786.00 to $61,525.00