Average Process Analyst Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Annual Base Salary - $81,120.00/year
The average annual salary of Process Analyst is $81,120.00
The maximum salary range is between $80,340.00 and $92,391.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $76,544.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $26,265.00 to $84,916.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $60,375.00
- Office Manager $34,808.00 to $94,013.00
- Merchandiser $31,501.00 to $96,600.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $29,733.00 to $48,565.00
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing $0.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $42,900.00 to $68,828.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $24,786.00 to $61,525.00
- Merchandiser $40,545.00 to $93,150.00
- Process Development Engineer $53,040.00 to $98,072.00
- Process Development Engineer $0.00 to $81,213.00