Average Operations Manager with Sales Management Skills Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
The average annual salary of Operations Manager is $65,257.00
The starting salary of Operations Manager is between $42,619.00 and $50,140.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $81,750.00 and $94,013.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operations Manager is $18.54.
The maximum hourly wage is between $19.44 and $22.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operations Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Operations Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 56% while of male is only 44%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operations Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operations Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operations Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Operations Manager is Lean Manufacturing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 25% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Lean Manufacturing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Office with 10%. It can be said that Microsoft Office skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Manager, Software $44,625.00 to $105,421.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $70,414.00 to $150,121.00
- Operations Manager $0.00 to $74,520.00
- Product Manager, Software $73,542.00 to $130,364.00
- Payroll Administrator $31,518.00 to $77,280.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $67,932.00 to $127,926.00
- Payroll Administrator $44,566.00 to $63,998.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $89,827.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $64,532.00 to $103,845.00
- Operations Manager $33,354.00 to $156,676.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $114,437.00