Average Payroll Administrator with Payroll Administration Skills Salary in Kelowna, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Payroll Administrator is $52,887.00
The starting salary of Payroll Administrator is between $44,566.00 and $52,430.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $55,650.00 and $63,998.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Payroll Administrator is $21.63.
The starting hourly rate is between $18.00 and $20.71 for Payroll Administrator whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $27.25 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Payroll Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $70,414.00 to $150,121.00
- Operations Manager $0.00 to $74,520.00
- Product Manager, Software $73,542.00 to $130,364.00
- Payroll Administrator $31,518.00 to $77,280.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $67,932.00 to $127,926.00
- Operations Manager $42,619.00 to $94,013.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $89,827.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $64,532.00 to $103,845.00
- Operations Manager $33,354.00 to $156,676.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $114,437.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $71,400.00 to $143,842.00