Average Vice President VP, Finance with Senior Financial Management Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Vice President (VP), Finance is $147,077.00
The starting salary of Vice President (VP), Finance is between $94,503.00 and $111,180.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $213,640.00 and $245,686.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Vice President (VP), Finance Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Vice President (VP), Finance. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown on the graph, female and male are involved exactly in the same percentage which means the occupation of Vice President (VP), Finance is popular among both the gender.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Vice President (VP), Finance salary in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $153,514.21.
And finally, once the Vice President (VP), Finance gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $163,500.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting Vice President (VP), Finance Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Vice President (VP), Finance's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Vice President (VP), Finance when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Vice President (VP), Finance is Strategic Planning which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 15% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Strategic Planning.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Financial Analysis with 2%. It can be said that Financial Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Vice President (VP), Finance. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $154,431.00 whereas the highest earning is $161,785.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $161,785.00 at 10%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 5% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 10% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP), Corporate Development $159,120.00 to $287,937.00
- Vice President (VP), Corporate Development $110,160.00 to $245,192.00
- Vice President (VP), Corporate Development $65,178.00 to $289,386.00
- Vice President (VP), Corporate Development $77,920.00 to $294,573.00
- Vice President (VP), Corporate Development $156,774.00 to $278,358.00
- Vice President (VP), Engineering (Computer Software) $124,848.00 to $228,137.00
- Technical Writer $0.00 to $95,393.00
- Vice President (VP), Finance $136,196.00 to $199,916.00
- Account Manager, Commercial Lines $57,120.00 to $89,700.00
- Vice President (VP), Finance $0.00 to $141,278.00
- Vice President (VP), Finance $120,445.00 to $215,602.00
- Vice President (VP), Finance $0.00 to $115,805.00