Average Procurement Specialist with Procurement Skills Salary in Fort McMurray, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $73,130.00/year
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $73,130.00
The maximum salary range is between $75,970.00 and $87,366.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $44.94/hour
The average hourly pay of Procurement Specialist is $44.94.
The starting hourly rate is between $35.00 and $41.20 for Procurement Specialist whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $57.77 and $66.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Control Specialist $0.00 to $135,378.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Pastor $39,644.00 to $96,876.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $119,083.00
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $56,753.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $80,224.00
- Pastor $39,644.00 to $80,454.00
- Office Manager $28,288.00 to $68,908.00
- Project Control Specialist $79,679.00 to $142,324.00
- Office Manager $45,475.00 to $92,759.00
- Pastor $0.00 to $46,759.00
- Procurement Specialist $51,842.00 to $114,816.00