Average Office Manager with Administration Skills Salary in Surrey, British Columbia
Annual Base Salary - $76,093.00/year
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $76,093.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $45,475.00 and $53,500.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $80,660.00 and $92,759.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $16.18/hour
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $16.18.
The maximum hourly wage is between $16.50 and $19.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $56,753.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $80,224.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $87,366.00
- Pastor $39,644.00 to $80,454.00
- Office Manager $28,288.00 to $68,908.00
- Project Control Specialist $79,679.00 to $142,324.00
- Pastor $0.00 to $46,759.00
- Procurement Specialist $51,842.00 to $114,816.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,023.00 to $70,196.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $53,303.00
- Pastor $32,742.00 to $76,544.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,109.00 to $93,518.00