Average Senior Software Engineer with C# Programming Language Skills Salary at Robert Bosch in India
The average annual salary of Senior Software Engineer is ₹7,90,124.00
The starting salary of Senior Software Engineer is between ₹5,43,660.00 and ₹6,39,600.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹8,60,280.00 and ₹9,89,322.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay
|Maximum Annual Pay
Senior Software Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Senior Software Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Senior Software Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Senior Software Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Senior Software Engineer when hired by an employer.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be C++ Programming Language with 1%. It can be said that C++ Programming Language skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Software Engineer ₹0.00 to ₹7,70,293.00
- Sales Manager ₹2,12,747.00 to ₹12,07,500.00
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer ₹5,87,401.00 to ₹11,84,500.00
- Risk Management Consultant ₹4,19,900.00 to ₹11,77,393.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT ₹18,36,000.00 to ₹49,68,000.00
- Relationship Manager ₹1,84,705.00 to ₹12,30,500.00
- Sales Manager ₹2,71,320.00 to ₹24,15,000.00
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer ₹0.00 to ₹7,18,256.00
- Relationship Manager ₹2,35,510.00 to ₹6,39,630.00
- Risk Management Consultant ₹4,72,031.00 to ₹23,92,000.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT ₹17,51,000.00 to ₹35,53,500.00
- Sales Manager ₹2,73,003.00 to ₹6,14,618.00