Average Sales Manager with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Sales Manager is ₹5,45,045.00
The starting salary of Sales Manager is between ₹2,37,405.00 and ₹2,79,300.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹21,00,000.00 and ₹24,15,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay
|Maximum Annual Pay
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹5,45,045.00
- Weekly Pay : ₹9,616.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹19,232.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹41,670.00
Sales Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Sales Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Sales Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 86% while of female is only 14%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Sales Manager salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Sales Manager having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹4,11,109.19.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Sales Manager salary would increase again to a total of ₹5,07,360.00, adding ₹96,250.81 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of ₹8,60,013.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting Sales Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Sales Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Sales Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Sales Manager is Business Development which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 29% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Business Development.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Sales with 2%. It can be said that Sales skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Sales Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹4,30,586.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹9,04,775.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of ₹9,04,775.00 at 66%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 21% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 4% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 66% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Sales Manager ₹2,48,404.00 to ₹25,07,000.00
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer ₹0.00 to ₹9,78,075.00
- Relationship Manager ₹2,06,550.00 to ₹8,97,000.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT ₹0.00 to ₹24,38,000.00
- Senior Software Engineer ₹5,20,693.00 to ₹12,53,500.00
- Risk Management Consultant ₹4,55,906.00 to ₹24,84,000.00
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer ₹4,35,540.00 to ₹11,75,668.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT ₹9,26,500.00 to ₹35,88,000.00
- Relationship Manager ₹1,64,620.00 to ₹6,91,173.00
- Senior Software Engineer ₹18,36,000.00 to ₹35,53,500.00
- Risk Management Consultant ₹4,85,673.00 to ₹23,92,000.00
- Sales Manager ₹2,53,895.00 to ₹24,84,000.00