Average Vice President VP, Operations with IT Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Vice President (VP), Operations is $117,700.00
The maximum salary range is between $119,900.00 and $137,885.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $117,700.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,115.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $4,231.00
- Monthly Salary : $9,167.00
Vice President (VP), Operations Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Vice President (VP), Operations. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Vice President (VP), Operations Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Vice President (VP), Operations's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Vice President (VP), Operations when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Vice President (VP), Operations is Engineering Design which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 65% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Engineering Design.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Risk Management / Risk Control with 26%. It can be said that Risk Management / Risk Control skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $102,787.00
- User Experience Designer $42,024.00 to $99,015.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $163,461.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $70,720.00 to $238,165.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $56,517.00 to $135,309.00
- Web Designer $0.00 to $53,303.00