Average Product Manager, Software with Strategic Project Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Product Manager, Software is $81,000.00
The maximum salary range is between $81,000.00 and $93,150.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Manager, Software Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Manager, Software. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Product Manager, Software compared to female. Their involvement is 65% while of female is only 35%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Manager, Software Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Manager, Software's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Manager, Software when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Manager, Software is Business Strategy which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 14% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Business Strategy.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Business Analysis with 8%. It can be said that Business Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Manager, Computer Software $56,228.00 to $162,955.00
- Payroll Analyst $48,654.00 to $94,185.00
- Product Manager, Software $61,268.00 to $92,978.00
- Program Manager, Computer Software $84,788.00 to $162,702.00
- Payroll Analyst $46,818.00 to $68,701.00
- Operations Supervisor $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Program Manager, Electronics $37,647.00 to $93,150.00
- Payroll Analyst $0.00 to $63,986.00
- Operations Supervisor $49,113.00 to $92,978.00
- Product Manager, Software $58,013.00 to $104,328.00
- Payroll Analyst $49,088.00 to $80,730.00
- Operations Supervisor $0.00 to $65,148.00