Average Junior Mechanical Engineer with Computer Aided Design CAD Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Junior Mechanical Engineer is $58,379.00
The starting salary of Junior Mechanical Engineer is between $38,743.00 and $45,580.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $66,780.00 and $76,797.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Junior Mechanical Engineer is $24.98.
The starting hourly rate is between $19.00 and $21.80 for Junior Mechanical Engineer whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $30.80 and $35.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $58,379.00
- Hourly Pay : $24.98
- Weekly Pay : $1,040.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,079.00
- Monthly Salary : $4,505.00
Junior Mechanical Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Junior Mechanical Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Junior Mechanical Engineer compared to female. Their involvement is 81% while of female is only 19%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Junior Mechanical Engineer salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Junior Mechanical Engineer working less than a year in a company, you notice that their annual salary starts around $56,662.30.
As the years of experience reaches 1 to 4, there is a decrease of $34.70 which would decline total wage to $56,627.60.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Junior Mechanical Engineer salary would increase again to a total of $58,467.48, adding $1,839.88 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Junior Mechanical Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Junior Mechanical Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Junior Mechanical Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Junior Mechanical Engineer is Finite Element Analysis (FEA) which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Autodesk AutoCAD with 1%. It can be said that Autodesk AutoCAD skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Junior Mechanical Engineer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $57,795.00 whereas the highest earning is $59,547.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $59,547.00 at 2%. So to summerize, Entry Level earns 1% less than the average salary, Early Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 2% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $48,654.00 to $115,506.00
- Registered Nurse (RN), Operating Room $49,105.00 to $118,335.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $45,475.00 to $90,563.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $54,808.00 to $112,148.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $48,620.00 to $71,921.00
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) $39,474.00 to $92,644.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $46,852.00 to $110,308.00
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) $35,896.00 to $111,228.00
- Junior Project Manager (Unspecified Type / General) $35,207.00 to $86,112.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $52,751.00 to $129,168.00
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) $48,178.00 to $91,770.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer $63,036.00 to $103,086.00