Average Admissions Counselor College/University Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Admissions Counselor (College/University) is $37,443.00
The starting salary of Admissions Counselor (College/University) is between $27,404.00 and $32,240.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $52,430.00 and $60,295.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Admissions Counselor (College/University) is $21.73.
The maximum hourly wage is between $22.89 and $26.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Admissions Counselor (College/University) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Admissions Counselor (College/University). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Admissions Counselor (College/University). Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is -$2,247.00 whereas the highest earning is $37,443.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Early Career person will earn the maximum salary of $37,443.00 at 0%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 106% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) $0.00 to $41,837.00
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) $0.00 to $65,217.00
- Lead Software Development Engineer (SDE) $69,122.00 to $149,247.00
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) $52,530.00 to $131,652.00
- Direct Care Worker (DCW) $0.00 to $34,684.00
- Admissions Advisor (College/University) $33,354.00 to $76,464.00
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) $38,556.00 to $125,350.00
- Chief Investment Officer (CIO) $72,488.00 to $426,006.00
- Retail General Manager (GM) $39,109.00 to $113,206.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $71,604.00 to $246,330.00
- Director of Development (Fundraising) $51,655.00 to $131,652.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $58,370.00 to $296,551.00