Average Project Coordinator with Project Management Skills Salary in Burlington, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $57,045.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $35,020.00 and $41,200.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $59,400.00 and $68,310.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Microsoft Excel that affects the salary by 5%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,561.00 to $56,856.00
- Payroll & Benefits Coordinator $38,896.00 to $62,192.00
- Operations Administrator $0.00 to $54,487.00
- Product Developer $36,720.00 to $87,653.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $71,760.00
- Payroll & Benefits Coordinator $0.00 to $60,375.00