Average Process Engineer with Project Management Skills Salary in Hamilton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Process Engineer is $68,251.00
The starting salary of Process Engineer is between $56,576.00 and $66,560.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $82,840.00 and $95,266.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Engineer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Process Engineer is Data Analysis that affects the salary by 13%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Metallurgical Engineer $60,410.00 to $100,280.00
- Process Engineer $0.00 to $184,575.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $75,061.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,404.00 to $52,624.00
- Metallurgical Engineer $65,773.00 to $102,132.00
- Professional Engineer $43,146.00 to $134,033.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $43,068.00
- Metallurgical Engineer $60,690.00 to $105,570.00
- Professional Engineer $55,998.00 to $115,322.00
- Process Engineer $49,088.00 to $108,054.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $46,385.00 to $80,454.00