Average Office Manager with Bookkeeping Skills Salary in Brampton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $52,500.00
The maximum salary range is between $51,500.00 and $59,225.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $29.40.
The maximum hourly wage is between $30.52 and $35.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Microsoft Office which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 13% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Office.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Accounts Payable with 6%. It can be said that Accounts Payable skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Technician $0.00 to $43,827.00
- Paralegal $31,501.00 to $49,036.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $100,683.00
- Procurement Agent $0.00 to $86,549.00
- Paralegal $29,104.00 to $66,332.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $71,791.00 to $131,664.00
- Procurement Agent $0.00 to $56,408.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $70,564.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $59,296.00 to $155,250.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $53,303.00
- Procurement Agent $0.00 to $90,022.00
- Office Manager $38,556.00 to $66,976.00