Average Administrative Manager with Human Resources HR Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Administrative Manager is $63,085.00
The maximum salary range is between $63,720.00 and $73,278.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Administrative Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Administrative Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Administrative Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Administrative Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Administrative Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Administrative Manager is People Management that affects the salary by 2%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Web Designer $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $86,496.00 to $129,111.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $43,775.00 to $238,004.00
- Web Designer $38,556.00 to $91,908.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $73,194.00 to $180,596.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $70,032.00 to $196,259.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $134,090.00
- Administrative Manager $0.00 to $53,820.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $89,250.00 to $191,786.00
- Web Designer $42,432.00 to $78,488.00
- Administrative Manager $41,446.00 to $76,464.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $172,983.00