Average Vice President VP, Operations with Team Leadership Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Vice President (VP), Operations is $164,958.00
The starting salary of Vice President (VP), Operations is between $88,426.00 and $104,030.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $236,080.00 and $271,492.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $164,958.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,993.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $5,985.00
- Monthly Salary : $12,968.00
Vice President (VP), Operations Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Vice President (VP), Operations. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Vice President (VP), Operations compared to female. Their involvement is 76% while of female is only 24%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Vice President (VP), Operations salary in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $151,620.00.
And finally, once the Vice President (VP), Operations gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $169,717.00.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Vice President (VP), Operations. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $150,112.00 whereas the highest earning is $166,608.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $166,608.00 at 1%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 9% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 1% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP), Operations $58,659.00 to $200,928.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $184,748.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $186,300.00
- Web Designer $0.00 to $57,132.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $153,985.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $84,924.00 to $123,188.00
- Web Designer $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $86,496.00 to $129,111.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $43,775.00 to $238,004.00
- Web Designer $38,556.00 to $91,908.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $73,194.00 to $180,596.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $70,032.00 to $196,259.00