Average Product Developer with Product Development Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Product Developer is $62,834.00
The starting salary of Product Developer is between $35,360.00 and $41,600.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $77,380.00 and $88,987.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Product Developer is $19.40.
The maximum hourly wage is between $19.44 and $22.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Product Developer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Developer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Product Developer compared to male. Their involvement is 73% while of male is only 27%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Product Developer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $46,497.00 whereas the highest earning is $66,604.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $66,604.00 at 6%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 26% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 6% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Developer $0.00 to $59,168.00
- Payroll & Benefits Coordinator $0.00 to $57,834.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Product Developer $38,556.00 to $67,678.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,145.00 to $55,672.00
- Operations Administrator $37,987.00 to $60,295.00
- Payroll & Benefits Coordinator $0.00 to $80,903.00
- Project Coordinator $41,693.00 to $83,214.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $84,456.00
- Product Developer $0.00 to $57,960.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $65,182.00