Average Service Desk Analyst with Help Desk / Desktop Support Tier 2 Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
The average annual salary of Service Desk Analyst is $54,513.00
The starting salary of Service Desk Analyst is between $43,248.00 and $50,880.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $63,440.00 and $72,956.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Service Desk Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Service Desk Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Service Desk Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Service Desk Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Service Desk Analyst when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Service Desk Analyst is Help Desk / Desktop Support that affects the salary by 14%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Talent Acquisition Specialist $27,795.00 to $72,956.00
- Talent Acquisition Specialist $39,644.00 to $74,624.00
- Service Desk Analyst $44,982.00 to $64,607.00
- Service Desk Analyst $0.00 to $82,892.00
- Talent Acquisition Specialist $36,380.00 to $77,004.00
- Software Development Manager $0.00 to $137,655.00
- Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $69,836.00 to $143,969.00
- Service Desk Analyst $0.00 to $48,565.00
- Service Desk Analyst $42,024.00 to $61,594.00
- Service Desk Analyst $36,941.00 to $70,794.00
- Software Development Manager $106,412.00 to $169,832.00
- Service Desk Analyst $0.00 to $53,820.00