Average Procurement Manager with Contract Negotiation Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $100,750.00
The starting salary of Procurement Manager is between $74,418.00 and $87,550.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $138,600.00 and $159,390.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Manager is Contract Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 17% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Contract Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Negotiation with 12%. It can be said that Negotiation skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $50,140.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Procurement Manager $49,504.00 to $158,723.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,943.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $79,983.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,672.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $41,837.00
- Office Manager $36,040.00 to $81,731.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $68,172.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,535.00 to $73,439.00
- Procurement Manager $65,178.00 to $120,336.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $101,534.00