Average Parts Manager with Order Inventory Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $73,469.00/year
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $73,469.00
The maximum salary range is between $77,390.00 and $88,999.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $26.25/hour
The average hourly pay of Parts Manager is $26.25.
The maximum hourly wage is between $27.00 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $36,040.00 to $58,604.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $98,314.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $91,425.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $66,976.00
- Procurement Manager $62,076.00 to $99,268.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,561.00 to $50,922.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $93,576.00
- Office Manager $40,664.00 to $67,620.00
- Procurement Manager $63,971.00 to $98,739.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $50,140.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Procurement Manager $49,504.00 to $158,723.00