Average Credit / Collections Manager with Risk Management / Risk Control Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Credit / Collections Manager is ₹ 4,61,070.00
The starting salary of Credit / Collections Manager is between ₹ 2,75,783.00 and ₹ 3,24,450.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 10,08,250.00 and ₹ 11,59,488.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 2,75,783.00||₹ 11,59,488.00|
Credit / Collections Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Credit / Collections Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Credit / Collections Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Credit / Collections Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Credit / Collections Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Credit / Collections Manager is Vendor Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 65% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Vendor Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Bill Collections with 6%. It can be said that Bill Collections skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 2,86,518.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,91,092.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,17,728.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 2,15,093.00 to ₹ 7,84,875.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 4,44,193.00 to ₹ 24,61,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,57,567.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 3,03,858.00 to ₹ 7,60,656.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 71,341.00 to ₹ 72,45,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,82,521.00 to ₹ 6,57,800.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 11,07,450.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 8,66,745.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,58,432.00 to ₹ 3,55,615.00