Average Credit / Collections Manager with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Credit / Collections Manager is ₹ 4,54,750.00
The starting salary of Credit / Collections Manager is between ₹ 2,34,260.00 and ₹ 2,75,600.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 10,60,000.00 and ₹ 12,19,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 2,34,260.00||₹ 12,19,000.00|
Credit / Collections Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Credit / Collections Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Credit / Collections Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 82% while of female is only 18%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Credit / Collections Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Credit / Collections Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Credit / Collections Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Credit / Collections Manager is Accounts Receivable which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 63% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Accounts Receivable.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Bill Collections with 5%. It can be said that Bill Collections skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 2,71,465.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 6,15,940.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,34,606.00 to ₹ 6,01,588.00
- Construction Manager ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 10,66,050.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 1,49,566.00 to ₹ 7,87,198.00
- Cameraman ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,06,284.00
- Creative Director ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Accounts Payable Manager ₹ 4,65,426.00 to ₹ 23,92,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 5,04,505.00
- Call Center and Customer Service Executive ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 1,94,258.00
- Configuration Analyst ₹ 2,68,303.00 to ₹ 8,81,475.00
- Creative Director, Advertising ₹ 7,84,890.00 to ₹ 48,76,000.00